For those of us living in the Northwest, it's the time of year where we say good bye to many of our outdoor activities, and prepare to settle in for the long, rainy season ahead. To stay-at-home moms like me, it means many hours spent indoors. It means focusing on the interior of our humble homes, and making them as cozy, clean, and functional as possible. That said, what I am about to share with you couldn't have come at a better time!
I received an email the other day from an amazingly talented friend, Kimberly Taylor, of Kimberly Taylor Images
. She was sharing news with me, that she and four other creative ladies will be hosting an e-course designed to help you create the beautiful home you desire.
"This course isn’t just about “keeping up with the Jones’” which is a large part of the American culture these days. It’s not about switching out your decor regularly. It’s not about creating a home that is esthetically pretty but emotionally empty. It’s about creating a home that is beautiful BECAUSE the people that live in it and the happiness it has within it’s walls."-Kimberly Taylor
Some things you can expect out of the course:
* Each week you will have amazing truthful videos from not only the five teachers but other creative women.
* Each week we will take a room from one of YOU and all five women will give their suggestions telling you how they would transform the room with their style.
* There will be 50+ project videos.
These will be incredible videos that include everything from gardening, cooking, gift giving and decorating.
* There will be written tips from each woman telling you how she starts a room, picks paint, fabrics, etc. You will learn where to start when putting your own home together.
* Tons of beautiful house photos from each of the five women.
* Videos that truly reflect what life is like in each of their homes. The stuff that life is really about. Believe me it has nothing to do with the perfect table setting.
* Each woman will share their own truthful journey about how they started making their home a reflection of their hearts.
* Each person registered will get an easy entertaining e-book to download.
It will contain go to recipes for beautiful and easy entertaining (they do go together), photos of table settings that take the stress out of having people over, favorite drinks and so much more (and their funniest entertaining story).
* There will be a private Facebook group to connect with other class members.
* There will be a once a week live discussion with one of the teachers!
* You will get printables and pdfs to keep and use again and again.
This course is about loving your home, loving your family and blessing those around you….and having fun doing it.
To register, please visit Kimberly's website.