Things you need to do a similar project:
- A small piece of furniture (check your local thrift store, yard sales, Craigslist, or your basement)
- Foam (If the piece you are refinishing already has foam, and it's in good shape, you can save some money and skip this step)
- Drill or Screwdriver (not pictured)
- Pliers (to pull old nails/staples)
- Sand paper (to prep the wood surface)
- Paint & Brush (pretty self explanatory)
- Felt tip marker (for tracing on foam and/or fabric)
- Electric carving knife (if you don't have an electric knife, you can use a regular carving knife instead)
- Fabric (choose something with a little bulk to it...upholstery or home dec fabric works wonders)
- Staple Gun and Staples (for attaching your new fabric)
Now, Go Get 'Em Girl!
And please, feel free to show off your hard work!